To celebrate E3 week, Microsoft is offering customers big savings on games, systems, and accessories as well as the opportunity to purchase a beautiful, special edition Xbox One S bundle.
Enjoy 11 days of special deals from June 7th through June 17th. Here’s just a few of the ways customers will be able to save.
- Xbox One S consoles starting at $199.99
- $100 off an Xbox One X
- Up to 75% off select games
- Sales on recently released titles such as Mortal Kombat 11
- $10 off controllers
Deals will be available on-line at xbox.com as well as at participating retail stores. (Deals may vary a bit amongst retailers).
Xbox One S
If you don’t already own an Xbox One S, then now might be the time to invest in one, with the newest edition being offered by Microsoft. This 1TB console is part of a limited edition, Fortnite bundle which will include the following:
- Gradient Purple Console & matching wireless controller
- Download Code for Fortnite Battle Royale
- 1 Month trial of Xbox Live Gold
- 1 Month trial of Xbox Game Pass
- Dark Vertex Cosmetic Set (in-game downloadables)
- 2,000 V-Bucks (in-game currency)
The Xbox One S Fortnite Battle Royale Special Edition is listed at a MSRP of $299.99, however, with the special deals happening for E3, it will be priced at $249.99.
The console officially goes on sale Friday, June 7th.
Read more about Microsoft’s line of Xbox One S systems on xbox.com.