Limited Run Games has announced they’ll be operating their first ever “pop-up” store event later this month, giving fans a rare opportunity to meet, greet, buy, sell, and trade with each other as well as local vendors and those who work behind the scenes at the company.
This is definitely an event not to be missed. Here’s a quick look at what attendees can expect.
- Meet & Greet LRG co-owners/ employees
- Get your items signed by LRG
- Signing event w/WayForward’s Adam Tierney (Saturday)
- Purchase from local vendors
- Buy, Sell, Trade area for fans
- Free Pop-Up Shop-Up trading card (while supplies last)
- LRG Trading Card Pack for every $100 spent
- Swag Bag for first 100 customers
- Exclusive Night Trap 32X Variant PS4 cover
- Early Access to PAX South Bloodstained: COTM PS4 Variant cover
- Purchase Rare Items from LRG including:
– Leftover inventory
– Customer returns
– Discounted, Damaged goods
– Extra components from Collector Editions
– Convention inventory
– Staff copies of LRG games & CE’s
- Free Play Gaming area
This will also be a first opportunity for LRG customers to get their hands on items usually reserved for the on-line blowout sale on January 1st.
Saturday, November 23rd: 10am-6pm
Sunday, November 24th: 12pm-4pm
Cary Towne Center
1105 Walnut Street
Cary, NC 27511
Register to attend the LRG Pop-Up Shop-Up, for free, at eventbrite.com.
We hope to see you there! And, if you do see us, be sure to say, “Hey!” and let us know if you have any trading cards (or other LRG items) you want to buy, sell, or trade! (Feel free to leave a “comment” or e-mail us with an inquiry).
Sources: Limited Run Games, Wikipedia (definition)