NIS America has announced that the song-filled, rhythm adventure, Giraffe & Annika will be making the journey to the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this year.
Take on the role of cat-eared Annika, who journeys to find the missing pieces of her memory, and, with the help of an outspoken witch named Lily and a friendly boy named Giraffe, works to uncover the mysteries of the island of Spica.
- Enjoy a game that meshes anime, mystery, adventure, rhythm, comics, and action
- Solve the mysteries of Spica island
- Take part in rhythm based battles
- Explore 5 unique dungeons
- Recover star fragments
- Search for cat collectibles and unlock prizes
Giraffe & Annika will release on the PS4 & Switch, in North America, on August 25th.
A special, “Musical Mayhem” edition will be releasing that day as well, which will include the game, soundtrack, art book, and a patch set, housed inside a collectible box.
Pre-orders are currently available on the NISA website, for a retail of $49.99 each.
See a game trailer and read more about this upcoming title right here.
Giraffe & Annika is currently available on Steam.