Capcom producers Peter Fabiano and Matthew Walker and director, Nakanishi Koshi announced a surprising new project this morning called Black Command. The game, which is a very realistic strategy based war simulator, will put mobile device users in charge of their own private military company (PMC).
As the owner of a PMC, players will be charged with hiring mercenaries, making money, taking on & heading up missions, purchasing weapons, and strategizing in battle.
- Choose from 150 unlockable firearms found around the world, including a few lesser known pieces.
- Command troops and plan out your line of attack to be victorious in the field of combat.
- Make decisions on the fly as needed in battle.
- Utilize fire power or stealth to eliminate targets.
- Use your funds wisely to upgrade your squad, weapons, armor and more.
- Take part in many types of missions including hostage rescue & convoy protection.
- Hire employees for your corporate team and gain assets to allow you to take on even bigger missions.
- Enjoy a hardcore tactical game made for the casual gamer.
The single player mobile game will release sometime this Fall for Android & Apple devices. Pre-register now on the Google Play store to receive notification of when the game becomes available. (Pre-registration should be up soon at the Apple store).
Watch the announcement trailer on the game’s official website. Capcom’s YouTube channel.