Nintendo and Dark Horse Comics have announced a Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion book which will give fans an in-depth, behind the scenes look at the art, design, history, and development of (arguably) one of the best games in the beloved series.
The new art book will include:
- 50 pages of sketches and official illustrations from Takumi Wada
- 296 pages of design artwork and commentary from the creators
- 55 page history of Hyrule
- Interviews with key members of the development team
There will be 3 versions of the collectible from which to choose.
The Hero’s Edition comes complete with slipcover and a royal blue casing that matches the Hylian Champion’s outfit. Inside will be:
- the Art Book with a royal blue cover
- a Cloth map of Hyrule
- an Art print of the Champions’ photo from the game
- a Glass replica of a spirit orb
Champions’ Edition (GameStop Exclusive)
The Champions’ Edition which is exclusive to GameStop will contain:
- Creating a Champion Art book (as mentioned above) with an exclusive GS cover & gold gilded edges
- a cloth Calamity Ganon tapestry
- Art print of the Champions flying into battle
- 6 mini-prints of each champion & Zelda
- 4 glass Champions’ orbs with laser etchings of the Divine Beast symbols
This gorgeous collectible will come inside a burnished leather encasing with gold foil embellishments. Pre-order now only at GameStop for $149.99.
The book is scheduled for a November 20th release.
Sources: Dark Horse Comics, GameStop