A new mobile game with Pokémon Go-esque AR and location based technology, inspired by the upcoming movie Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, has just released for iOS & Android. The game plucks the dinosaurs from the movie franchise and sets them free to roam the world of the mobile player, asking him/her to save the creatures from a 2nd extinction.
- Explore your world for dinosaurs
- Track animals with a drone & collect DNA samples
- Create your own hybrid breeds
- Level up & Strengthen your dinosaurs
- Put together a team to fight in real-time, PVP (player vs player) arena battles
- Earn in-game rewards
- Find supply drops on the map to obtain needed items such as battery power for your drone
- Take & Share pictures & videos
Jurassic World: Alive was created by Universal in coordination with Ludia, Inc., a Montreal-based mobile publisher known for titles such as Jurassic World: The Game (the prequel to JWA), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Family Feud 2 & Friends, and The Price is Right.
During the period of June 6th through July 31st, players who visit any Wal-Mart store and/or AMC Theatre will receive a supply drop with in-game rewards. (This applies to U.S. and Canada only).
Source: Ludia, Inc.