Hollow Knight is a thrilling, 2D adventurer from indie developer, Team Cherry, which has just been added to the Nintendo eShop this week.
- Venture through a ruined kingdom of insects and heroes
- Explore caverns
- Battle creatures & befriend bugs
- Evolve powerful abilities and skills
- Leap, dash, and blast your way through and around enemies
- Enjoy classic, side-scrolling gameplay
- Face over 140 enemies & 30 bosses
- Choose which path you’ll take and which enemies you’ll face
- Enjoy a musical score by composer, Christopher Larkin
Hollow Knight is available for purchase, digitally for $15. The game includes all content previously released for the PC version; Hidden Dreams, The Grimm Troupe, and Lifeblood. It will also allow access to the final DLC pack, Gods and Glory, due out later this year.
If you’d rather hold out for a physical release, developer Team Cherry has announced one will be coming soon. (UPDATE 11/12: Team Cherry has announced that the physical release has been cancelled, at least for now).
Watch a trailer for the game on the Nintendo YouTube channel.
Here’s a few in-game screenshots.
Source:s Nintendo, Team Cherry