Released for PC, PS4, and XB1 back in May, Moonlighter, the delightful title from Digital Sun Games, which mixes pixelated RPG action with shopkeeper simulation, will finally be making its way to the Nintendo Switch just in time for the holidays.
In the game, players take on the role of Will, a responsible shopkeeper who wishes for something more. One day his dreams of heroic adventuring come true when an archaeological discovery, near his small village of Rynoka, makes it possible for people to travel to new realms and dimensions.
- Manage inventory and gold reserves
- Upgrade your shop
- Craft/Upgrade armor, weapons, & equipment
- Fulfill customer requests
- Explore randomly generated dungeons
- Encounter a wide variety of enemies/bosses
- Choose a preferred battling style from a variety of combat mechanics
Moonlighter will be released digitally, November 5th, with the help of publisher, 11 Bit Studios. It can be pre-ordered now on the Nintendo Switch eShop.
Sources: 11bitstudios, Digital Sun Games