The undead bread (Unbread) are back and they’re hangrier than ever in the 2nd round of downloadable content just released by Team 17 for their hit game; Overcooked! 2.
- Enjoy a new horde mode with attacking enemies such as the unbread and giant zombie apples
- Use the Guillotine mechanic that allows for a new way to chop ingredients
- Utilize a new Roasting mechanic which requires fueling a furnace with coal
- Learn 3 new recipes: Roast dinners, Fruit pies, and Soup
- Experience 9 new kitchens, 3 new Kevin levels, and 8 horde levels
- Play as any 1 of 4 new chefs: Vampire, Ghost, Werewolf, and Boxhead (from the original game)
See a trailer for the new DLC on the Team 17 website.
Overcooked! 2: Night of the Hangry Horde DLC is now available for PC, Switch, PS4, and XB1 at a retail of $9.99.
The previously released DLC; Campfire Cook Off, is available for $5.99.
Team 17’s next DLC, which hasn’t yet been detailed, will be releasing on September 12th.
Want more chefs? Check out the All at Sea Chef pack available as a free download.
Never played an Overcooked! game? Check out our review of the original title and see why we gave it a 9/10!
Sources: Nintendo, Team 17